One of the great benefits of IGeLU membership and annual conference attendance is the sharing of user experiences among the membership, generating ideas and learning innovative practices. User presentations are a significant contribution and help create a programme that is more than just about Ex Libris products – it’s about how they are used and who uses them!
IGeLU is pleased to invite proposals for presentations and posters at its 7th annual conference at ETH-Zurich in Switzerland on 11-13 September 2012. Information and links are here on the IGeLU website, and on the dedicated conference website.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Now extended to 15 May 2012
TARGET FOR ACCEPTANCE: 1 June 2012
Topics: Proposals may cover any of the Ex Libris products, the interactions between them, and their interoperation with other systems. We are interested in users’ experiences of Alma; Aleph and ARC; Voyager; Discovery Solutions (Primo, Primo Central Index, MetaLib, MetaLib+); SFX and bX; Verde and UStats; DigiTool and Rosetta. Proposals may also cover topics that relate to the wider development of library and information systems within the context of Ex Libris products, e.g.:
- Innovative use of products
- Integration of products with each other or with external systems
- Innovation in interfaces: accessible, mobile, something completely different?
- Experiences with new products or the latest release of current ones
- Ex Libris hosted/cloud solution – how is it working for you; how has it changed how you work?
- Authentication and authorization, e.g., PDS, Single Sign On, Shibboleth
- Optimising systems and maximising resources
- Consortia issues
And not least
- Follow up on ideas from last year’s meeting
Guidelines to help you:
Online Presentation / Poster proposal submission form:
We look forward to your proposals; they offer a great way to share information and experiences with colleagues and to contribute to a very special event, the 7th IGeLU annual conference in beautiful Zurich!