We have our own App!
- Add sessions to your personal plan (which can be browsed offline)
- Provide feedback on sessions from within the app
- Browse the the speakers list
- Check Budapest weather and key restaurants
- Get a quick overview on #igelu15 tweets
- View session information, enriched with abstracts
The app has been developed internally so that we can enhance it easily for next years’ conferences.
For this purpose, we would be really keen on your feedback via the respective app stores.
It’s available now
You can find all about the mobile app and its features here.
The mobile app is available via Apple store for iOS devices and Google Play store for Android devices.
A responsive web version for all devices is also available here.
The Google Play store offers the IGeLU 2015 app already.
Apple takes time to update versions in its app store, so there is a chance that Apple store still only offers the IGeLU 2014 app when you read this news.
Relax and check the Apple store later this week, the app will be there in time.
Masud Khokhar, IGeLU App developer