The purpose and role of the Rosetta Working Group:
- To provide a forum for information sharing, discussion and collaborative analysis and assessment of the development of Rosetta.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to Ex Libris to ensure that development of Rosetta is aligned with current international best practice for digital preservation.
- Ensure Rosetta development continues to meet the needs of the Rosetta user community and potential new customers.
- Expand collaboration within the Rosetta community, as well as with other digital preservation practitioners.
The Rosetta Working Group currently has 3 subgroups to manage the enhancement and development of specific aspects of shared operational practice.
- Format Library & Digital Preservation Working Group – focuses on issues relating to the format library function of Rosetta and practices of long-term digital preservation and digital archiving.
- Delivery & Integrations Working Group – focuses on issues related to traditional ideas of digital asset management such as delivery and access rights.
- Systems Operation Working Group – focus on issues relating to the way Rosetta operates and how data moves through the system.
Contact the chair at email@example.com.
|Teresa Soleau, J. Paul Getty Trust, USA||Coordinator|
|Jan Hutar, Archives New Zealand||Co-coordinator, Format Library and Digital Preservation Working Group|
|Micky Lindlar, German National Library of Science & Technology||Co-coordinator, Format Library and Digital Preservation Working Group|
|James Williamson, Southern Methodist University, USA||Coordinator, Delivery & Integrations Working Group|
|Aaron Williams, Church of Latter-Day Saints, USA||Coordinator, Systems Operation Working Group|
|Dave Allen, State Library of Queensland, Australia||IGeLU Steering Committee Liaison|
|John Greer, University of Montana, USA||ELUNA Steering Committee Liaison|