2014 SFX software enhancement cycle
We would like to kindly remind you of the cutoff date for this year’s SFX Software Enhancement voting cycle as the 2014 voting period ENDS in three weeks.
Here is the overall timeline:
- Friday, Oct 17, 23:59:59 UTC/GMT, was the last date for adding enhancement requests to NERS for the 2014 voting cycle.
- Saturday, Oct 25, the voting period has begun. We have posted a reminder message at that time.
- Tuesday, Nov 25, 23:59:59 UTC/GMT, voting will close.
- Tuesday, Dec 2, the voting results will be sent to the SFX Product Manager.
Voting for SFX software enhancements using NERS is OPEN now and will close on Tuesday, 25 November 2014 (at 23:59 UTC/GMT).
There are 26 enhancement proposals which can be seen in: NERS:
Please use your institution’s IGeLU and/or ELUNA NERS login for voting.
A special reminder to all PWG members, please use your institutional login for voting.
If you use the PWG logins for voting, we will have to track you down to so you can recast your votes using your institutional login.
Be Quick, dont wait:
Please verify as soon as possible that you are able to access NERS, don’t wait until the last minute — the 56 requests are a lot to absorb.
For any NERS related questions, including changing your password or determining who your site contact might be, please contact the NERS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your organization’s NERS contact may not have any SFX responsibility at your library, so be sure to check in with them and make sure someone votes for your organization.
Some voting tips:
- Occasionally the ballot behaves badly and does not recalculate your total votes after entering/changing a vote.
If that happens, clicking anywhere on the ballot page outside of the text/votes box seems to get the browser to refresh the total vote count.
- In case of doubt, do logout and then login again. All applied votes remain in NERS.
- At any time, click on “Print Votes” button to check if all your votes were correctly applied and recorded in NERS.
If you have any questions regarding the joint IGeLU and ELUNA SFX Software Enhancement Process please contact: