Special Interest Working Groups
In addition to the main Product Working Groups, IGeLU has formed a number of Special Interest Working Groups (SIWGs), which are focused on the interests of a special subset of the IGeLU community.
- ARC SIWG – the Aleph Reporting Center
- Analytics SIWG – Joint IGeLU/ELUNA Analytics SIWG
- Consortia SIWG – for consortial libraries
- Content WG – the joint IGeLU/ELUNA Content Working Group for KBs’ and indexes’ contents in Ex Libris’s products
- Interoperability SIWG – technical working group focusing on systems collaboration
- Linked Open Data SIWG – for achieving linked open data features in Ex Libris products